The TOTAL Diplomatic Card is reserved exclusively for natural persons and legal persons who are eligible for the exemption from the excise duty and from the VAT, which results in a tax-free fuel year quota/allowance:
In practice, this means, you must fulfil the following three conditions:
- You must be the holder of a Belgian Protocol ID-card, issued by the Belgian Protocol Directorate.
- You must be eligible to the tax-free fuel year quota/allowance.
- You must be the owner of one or more vehicles registered in Belgium in your name: either a CD number plate, or a regular Belgian number plate, or an international number plate registered as such in Belgium.
Please note that other rules apply for the official use of the diplomatic missions established in Brussels. The diplomatic missions are kindly requested to contact the FPS - Finance - Administration of Customs and Excise:
- Boulevard Roi Albert II 33, bte 372-1030 BRUXELLES
- T : +32 (0) 257 633 28
- E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services are always keen to help you:
The TOTAL DIPLOMATIC TAX-FREE FUEL CARD Team
BE-Rue du Commerce 93-1040 BRUSSELS
+32 2 288 99 36 (business days: 08h30 - 17h00)